Me saying that I love to cook is an under statement. There are times that I daydream on hours end about how I want my dream kitchen looks, what kind of appliances, kitchen gadgets and tools that I have and a pantry that looks like a mini grocery. 🙂 I frequent sites like Williams-Sonoma, iGourmet and Epicurious for the latest kitchen tools and recipes and visit Gourdo’s frequently for the latest items available locally and for food items I go to Terry Selection at Podium, Dinelli at Landmark grocery and Santis at Capitol Hills. Since the opening of the new Shop Wise in Commonwealth, I get to buy little ‘splurges’ like cheese and cured meat like prosciutto. I used to buy a lot of cookbooks but because of our limited space, I stopped buying and let my mom buy it for me (LoL) and have it stored in my bookcase. So every time we stay at my parents’ house, I browse on my cookbooks – its my guilty pleasure.
I started to have a ‘wishlist’ early this year so that I’ll have time to save some money and try to find some of the items locally. I’ll be posting my utmost favorites. For gadgets:
1. a Wolf 60″ Gas Range (source from here)
2. a double oven Turbo Chef (source from here)
3. a Kitchenaid mixer from the Custom Metallic Series in Satin Copper (source from here)
4. a Mauviel 12 piece copper set (source from here)
5. a Le Creuset 12 piece set in Flame (source from here)
6. a Peugeot Salt and Pepper Mills (source from here)
7. a Rosle food mill (source from here)
8. a Shun 19 piece knife set (source from here)
9. a Breville blender (source from here)
10. a Cuisinart Supreme Ice Cream Maker (source from here)
If only we have a spacious place and money was not a factor I would have bought them without batting an eyelash. Now for the food items.
1. a box of La Maison du Chocolat chocolates (source from here)
2. a balikbayan box loaded with Scharffen Berger dark chocolate for eating and baking (source from here)
Hay… ang sarap mangarap ano? 🙂